This is what we offer you!
- A broad range of tasks with challenging and responsible activities in a growing, dynamic company and the opportunity to actively help shape it
- A passionate, decisive team with an entrepreneurial spirit and a clear focus on our customers
- Flat organizational structure and exchange at eye level
- We create a respectful and appreciative working environment
- You can expect regular team events
- Regular feedback and development meetings offer full career transparency and perspective.
- Structured onboarding and permanent mentoring by an experienced consultant
- You have the possibility to take a sabbatical
- We are not only customer- but also team-oriented if you need more free time 80% and 90% contracts are possible.
- Basically, we work four days at the customer site and one day in the (home) office.
- In addition, we strive for a resource-saving hybrid model with four weeks at the customer site and one week in the (home) office.
- Above average compensation
- Company pension plan
- State-of-the-art technical equipment in the office and on the road
- You support our consulting teams in the implementation of our projects
- You will work independently on your sub-tasks, from analysis to implementation
- Analyze and prepare complex data
- Preparation and follow-up of workshops as well as participation in their implementation
What you bring to the table!
- You are studying (industrial) engineering, economics, or similar.
- First practical experience in the company from internships, theses, or similar qualifications you could already collect.
- Your personality makes you a strong communicator, structured, and solution oriented.
- You have an affinity for traveling and are therefore willing to travel within Europe without restrictions.
- You have a good command of German and English (written and spoken).
- You are about to complete your bachelor's degree, are in a gap year, or are already enrolled in a master's program and have an above-average academic record.
You want to work with us?
This is how we do it!
Submit your application documents to us. We look forward to receiving an individual cover letter, a meaningful resume and other relevant documents. You will receive initial feedback from us within five working days.
Get to know each other. Let’s talk openly – face-to-face, by phone or video call.
Your interview partner will be a colleague from your future field of work.
Meet selected colleagues from your future team on site. In a smaller group, we discuss mutual expectations and determine if we can imagine working together. Of course, both parties can have another night’s sleep about it.
If both parties are interested, the employment contract is in the books. At the agreed date you start your journey with us!