This is what we offer you!
- A broad range of tasks with challenging and responsible activities in a growing, dynamic company and the opportunity to actively help shape it
- A passionate, decisive team with an entrepreneurial spirit and a clear focus on our customers
- Flat organizational structure and exchange at eye level
- We create a respectful and appreciative working environment
- You can expect regular team events
- Regular feedback and development meetings offer full career transparency and perspective.
- Structured onboarding and permanent mentoring by an experienced consultant
- You have the possibility to take a sabbatical
- We are not only customer- but also team-oriented if you need more free time 80% and 90% contracts are possible.
- Basically, we work four days at the customer site and one day in the (home) office.
- In addition, we strive for a resource-saving hybrid model with four weeks at the customer site and one week in the (home) office.
- Above average compensation
- Company pension plan
- State-of-the-art technical equipment in the office and on the road
- You advise organizations at home and abroad on setting the course for their future viability by means of your distinctive methodological competence.
- Your role is to accompany our customers from the analysis of the problem to the conception of a solution to the implementation and validation of suitable measures - and to enable them to solve similar problems independently in the future.
- Together in the team, you support our customers on their way to high performance in their operational business units.
- You solve acute and business-critical problems of our customers in the shortest possible time with our task force approach.
What you bring to the table!
- You have a successfully completed business or technical degree or comparable qualification.
- You have gained at least three years of professional experience in consulting or five years of industry-relevant experience.
- Your practical experience helps in the design of company-wide transformation concepts as well as their implementation.
- Your personality enables you to act in a communicative, structured, and solution-oriented manner
- You have your goals in mind and act on your responsibility
- You have an affinity for travel and are therefore willing to travel within Europe without restrictions
- You have a good command of German and English (spoken and written)
You want to work with us?
This is how we do it!
Submit your application documents to us. We look forward to receiving an individual cover letter, a meaningful resume and other relevant documents. You will receive initial feedback from us within five working days.
Get to know each other. Let’s talk openly – face-to-face, by phone or video call.
Your interview partner will be a colleague from your future field of work.
Meet selected colleagues from your future team on site. In a smaller group, we discuss mutual expectations and determine if we can imagine working together. Of course, both parties can have another night’s sleep about it.
If both parties are interested, the employment contract is in the books. At the agreed date you start your journey with us!